Wednesday, October 29, 2008

夢ならば

Hey everyone!

It's Marchy! ^_^

marchechizen @ lj

Uh, yeah.

I made another blogspot account. Isn't that cool?

So here, I'll post fandom updates and such.

A few facts. LOL
  • Name: Maria Charito C. De Leon
  • Nicknames: Marchy, Chii, Chy, Markasa, ChyMar, Marchinen (LOL)
  • Birthday: January 4, 1991
  • Birthplace: Metro Manila, Philippines.
  • Blood Type: O
  • Height: 149cm (4'11")
  • Hobby: Making fandubs, stalking Hey! Say! JUMP!
  • Special skill: I can send 43846769 SMS messages all in one day! ^_^
  • Strong point: I believe in myself until the end! XDD
  • Weak point: It takes me a long time to learn dance steps!
  • Habit: I don't have one?
  • Favorite color: Pink.
  • Disliked thing to do: Dance!!
  • Scared of: CHINEN YUURI! HAHAHAHA
  • Favorite Drama(s): Sensei wa Erai!, Scrap teacher, Kyodaibouken! XDD
  • Favorite movie: Meitantei Conan!
  • Favorite book: Kira-kira by Cynthia Kadohata! I read it for a project and BOOM! :D
  • Favorite word: "Fighting pose!"
  • Favorite food: Shrimp? Idk.
  • Least favorite food: VEGETABLES!!! :D
  • Favorite song: "Chance to Change" & "Your Seed" (Hey! Say! JUMP)
  • Charm point: Do I even have one? O_O
Trivia:
-She has been Hey! Say! JUMP's fan for 1 year and 3 months!
-She's homeschooled.
-Likes putting "-est" on everything. (i. e. awesome-est, best-est)
-was bribed by her friends into fandubbing.


Off to fix my blog's layout! Baibai!

No comments: