Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lotta lotta love.

I'm on LiveJournal hiatus right now.

So here's an update. Like people would be able to read this anyway.

I've been practicing really really hard these past days. EFFORT.

I'll just put up a list so I won't get confused and whatnot.

Song list:
  1. Miss ラブ探偵 - W
  2. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Buono!*
  3. 告白の噴水広場 - Berryz工房
  4. Skyline - YUI
  5. LALALA 幸せの歌 - ℃-ute*
  6. Hey! Say! - Hey! Say! 7
  7. パフューム - Yamada Ryosuke
  8. Yeah! Meccha Holiday - Aya Matsuura
  9. Your Seed - Hey! Say! JUMP
  10. 真夜中のシャドーボーイ - Hey!Say!JUMP
  11. アジアの夜 - Yamada Ryosuke*
  12. Stars in Heaven - Yamada Ryosuke and Chinen Yuuri.
I'm learning the dance steps for those items marked with an asterisk. XD Is that a lot? O_O Oh well.

I'm not like, taking this dubbing thing seriously. It's just something I do for fun and to remove stress.

Okay, that's all I had to say. Oh, oh, click the link thingy on Asia no Yoru. It's the most awesome-est version yet! ♥

No comments: