Saturday, November 8, 2008

My wishlist of some sort.

I told my parents that I really, really want a lot of money for Christmas. Winter Con is just around the corner and yes, I want con goods. Shop pics and penlights would do. No, I don't want an uchiwa. Not to mention Spring Con and Summary DVDs. Why must I be so poor?!?

Mayonaka no Shadow Shop pics. *__*

I still don't have the Mayonaka no Shadow Boy and Hey! Say! single. I want Buono!'s album (Cafe Buono) too. And the Rottara Rottara single, just because.

If you're wondering why there's a picture of Chinen Yuri on the side of my post is... Well, I want a rapeable version poster of that.

I have 2 Yamada posters and I don't have any Chinen or Hey! Say! JUMP posters. What is up with that?

All I want for Christmas is uh, to spend time with my friends and family. God, I love those people. They're really really special to me. LOL drama.

After a long time of being homeschooled, this is it. Regular school starts tommorow. It's going to be hell-ish. But yeah, money. Money. Money for stuffs! YEY.

Okay. Off to fix other stuff. Ta-ta~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SAW YOUR BLOGSPOT WHILE SEARCHING IN GOOGLE XD

-USAG_RABU -----------> JANEN